This recipe is part of a salad recipe I read in Vegetarian Times. I really liked the roasted pear part of the salad and realized it would make a nice healthy mid-week dessert.
1-2 oz. soft goat cheese
Olive Oil for drizzling
- Preheat Oven to 325°F.
- Cut pear in half and scoop out core.
- Fill center with 1-2 tsp. of jam (I prefer fig but strawberry is good too).
- Top jam with a ½ oz. round of soft goat cheese.
- Drizzle pears with olive oil.
- Roast 30 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.
Serve and enjoy!